Resources Available to Our Veterans and Their Families
DAOC is proud to be approved to accept veteran benefits for military veterans and their family. Learn how you can use your Post-9/11 GI Bill® or MyCAA to attend Dental Assistant Academy of Chicago by clicking a link below, or get in touch with and admissions representative who can help you through the process.
- Chapter 30 & 1606 Montgomery GI Bill® Active Duty/Selected Reserve (MGIB & MGIB-SR)
- Chapter 31 Vocational Rehabilitation for Veterans with service connected disabilities
- Chapter 33 Post 9/11 GI Bill®
- Chapter 35 Dependents’ Educational Assistance (DEA)
- National Guard Tuition Assistance Program (TA)
- MyCAA Military Spouse Career Advancement Account
The Admissions Process
- Submit our online application.
- If you have not already, schedule an appointment with admissions so you can tour the school. After you submit the online applications, an admissions representative will contact you to arrange a date and time, or you can call DAOC at (312) 465-2718.
- When all enrollment requirements have been met, sign the Enrollment Agreement. This can be done on the same day as your initial appointment mentioned above.
- On the first day of class or at orientation (1-2 weeks prior to class), students will receive an outline* of the course curriculum or syllabus, which lists reading assignments and acts as a study guide.